Friday, November 11, 2005

Communion: Sacrament or Ordinance?

Here is another delicious product of academia. This is a paper I wrote for my Church Rituals class on the sacramental nature of the eucharist. Essentially the paper illustrates the reasons why I believe in the traditional view of the eucharist which holds it as a high sacrament. Again, post any comments, questions, or thoughts you have regarding the paper. And I guarantee you that "personal opinions" will not sway me from 2000 years of orthodox teaching. If you want me to confess the eucharist as an ordinance you'll have to do better than that. :)

Communion: Sacrament or Ordinance?

2 comments:

Sniper said...

One of these days, I'm going to get back to these posts and actually open the documents and read your papers.

But that's not a promise...

Brian said...

Found this post/paper via google. Taking a sacramental view myself for a paper..good stuff and helpful, thanks.